February 10th 2012
If find that in drama class my awareness of my space is higher than it is in other classes. Last class I realised how influential the dynamics of a circle is on a class environment. It feels like a very open environment and that everyone is equal, including the teacher. It feels safe and welcoming as well as a great place to share ideas. I think one of the many reasons I love coming to drama class is that we get to be in a large group and while we are talking as a group we are also learning. If I was to plan a group activity I would definitely use a circle because how well it works.
I don't really know where the rest of this post is going. I thought it would be cool. I don't how I feel about it yet. We have drama today 3rd period and I am excited because drama is the best on friday's. Maybe I'll have a spark of inspiration today to post this afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment